Monday 10 October 2011

Pre: Backpacking South Korea Autumn 2011 part 2

LANGUAGE......OH FOREIGN LANGUAGE....:D

MY MOST FAVOURITE SUBJECT WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL WAS LANGUAGE WHETHER MALAY  OR  ENGLISH. I LOVE LEARNING THEM..*Truly..Madly..Deeply..*(SavageGarden's song..pinjam ekk..)t

Back then, when my kak ngah was in college she brought home a learning Japanese book.that time was really gilerr punyer fames drama jepun nih..so, i was really excited,,ngeee..i did almost half of the exercise in it..lol..it was easy too...dozoyorosshiku onegaii shimasu.......

that's my bit of know-know on Nihon-go..then there was thAt one sem. i took a Spanish class @ UPM...where during those days tengah fames gilerrr(lagi??) telenovela..i still remember google episode guide for Cuandos seas Mia, where i found all in espanol and begin my own so and so translation..hehehe..at last i knew how the ending going to be because the episodes was really really long almost 300++ epi i think(pardon me if i'm wrong)..i'm dion't have patient in watching longgggggggggggggg epi  drama...;P

And now the current fever..ALL OVER THE WORLD ~ KOREAN WAVE~ yeaaaaa...it was really a long awaiting for me..
fyi, i used to watch korean drama at my kak za's house in Subang; there got channel metrovision if u still remember and they got a korean channel which is awesome for me..i used to watch Arirang tv i think it was called...then few years after that no more metrovision..waaaaaaa...
though i'm in love-hate relationship with Astro, i still subscribe them..why? i want to watch Korean drama/documentaries,etc.etc..
of course internet are a blessing too..coz now we can download or watch K-drama online..yeaaa high five Maadu.com..kamsahamida..
lol..it wasn't really my topic yet,,sorry sidetracked with excitement..ngeeee
Korean LANGUAGE is the latest language i'm trying to equip myself with..and to makesure it won't happen to my Japanese and Spanish where i've only remember certain phrases and words only nowaday because of no one to practise to..:( my mistake..huhuh;(
I'm learning Korean online at this webpage http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/
it's really easy...hope i can learn as much as i can before going for my trip this November..wish me luck people..forgive my writing, i 'm rambling a lot wasn't it? hehehe..biann nae...














No comments:

Post a Comment